Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Pennsylvania RAMP Certification.
- Basic drink mixing knowledge.
- Communicating with lead server and following BEO instructions.
- Maintaining high standards of safety and cleanliness.
- Must be outgoing, polite, have a great personality, and willingness to work hard.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and some holidays.
- Attends work and shows up for scheduled shift on time with satisfactory regularity.
- Must work well with others as a team and help co-workers as needed.
- Significant standing/walking or other means of mobility.
- Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.; ability to lift, push/pull, or carry bartending equipment.