Event Service Staff
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Event set up and breakdown including arranging tables and chairs and setting tables.
- Carrying plates of food on trays and serving guests.
- Refilling guests’ beverage glasses; removing finished plates and utensils between meal courses.
- Maintaining high standards of safety and cleanliness.
- Must be outgoing, polite, have a great personality, and willingness to work hard.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule helpful.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and some holidays.
- Attends work and shows up for scheduled shift on time with satisfactory regularity.
- Must work well with others as a team and help co-workers as needed.
- Significant walking or other means of mobility.
- Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.; ability to lift, push/pull, or carry catering equipment.